- Prof. Roly Kornblit , Coordinator of the Laser Treatments at the Paediatric Dentistry Department, Goldschlege School of Dental Medicine, Tel Aviv University. Former Scientific Coordinator of the European Master Degree Program at the Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Dr. Sigalit Blumer , Head of the Pedodontics department at The Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Dr. Tal Ratzon, Pedodontics department at The Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
The use of laser energy can be an excellent alternative to many procedures in pediatric dentistry. In the case before us, the removal of a raised lesion and fibroma that was formed after the lower lip injury and constant irritation was demonstrated. The lesion, which had considerable dimensions, disturbed the child and interfered with his functioning, and it was necessary to remove it and receive an accurate diagnosis of its nature. The success of the treatment was expressed in the fact that the treatment was conservative, quick and one-time, without pain or fear. The child was fully cooperative and the rapid treatment and healing of the tissue ensured great satisfaction for the child and his parents.
- To read the full publication in Hebrew and translation to English please download the PDF file below.
- For more details about LiteTouch™ in Israel please contact New Image Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org